I am a storyteller, using brushstrokes and paint or typography and layout to tell stories and convey messages. I take joy in subtle details and strive to make the viewer stop, smile and remember. The best students make the best teachers, and I pride myself on being perpetually curious and sharing what I have learned with others.
My career spans a wide range of disciplines:
- gallery work (both exhibiting my own art and carrying others’ work around Manhattan as a gallery assistant)
- photographing and designing ads for used car dealerships
- laying out multiple financial newsletters on the night shift
- designing lip balm labels for a start up company
- commissioned paintings
- teaching college-level design courses
- moving from a solo designer to leading a design team for a multi-national, multi-billion dollar company as a Creative Director
If you would like to hear more of my story or work together, please feel free to download my resume or email me.
All the best,